- Cleanser helps kill infectious bacteria and germs
- With benzalkonium chloride, a first aid antiseptic
- No-sting formula
- #1 doctor-recommended brand
- For ages 2 and up
- 2.3 ounces
Neosporin First Aid Antiseptic Foam for Kids is a no-sting, instant foaming cleanser that helps kill infectious bacteria and germs found in open wounds. With benzalkonium chloride solution to help kill germs, this kid-friendly foaming cleanser gently helps prevent infection without stinging. Designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this cleanser provides strong infection protection, but is gentle enough for children two and older. Pump a small amount of foam on the affected area and wipe off the excess. Each bottle contains 2.3 ounces.
For first aid antiseptic use, adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected area
- Pump a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- Let foam dissipate into wound.
- Wipe off excess with sterile gauze.
- may be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
For wound cleansing, adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- To clean dirt and debris, pump a small amount of this product and wipe off with a sterile gauze.
Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
-Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77°)
-Do not freeze
©Johnson & Johnson
For external use only.
Do not use: In the eyes. Over large areas of the body.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop and ask a doctor if: Condition or symptoms get worse or last more than one week.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison control center immediately.
First aid to help prevent infection in minor: cuts, scrapes, burns
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 1.3x 6.05
Item Code: 470973