- 6-oz bottle of neutrogena acne proofing daily facial gel cleanser with salicylic acid
- Clinically proven to clear breakouts and help defend against new breakouts
- Gel cleanser was created specifically for acne-prone skin
- Contains maximum strength salicylic acid, a key acne treatment ingredient to fight breakouts
- Powered by clear defend technology helps preserve skin's essential defenses
- Gel face cleanser acne-proofs skin by helping to make it more acne resistant over time
- Formula is gentle on skin and recommended to be used twice a day
- Face wash is oil-free & from the #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
Neutrogena ACNE Proofing Daily Facial Gel Cleanser clears breakouts and helps defend against new ones. Powered by Clear Defend Technology, this clinically proven acne-fighting facial wash and cleanser clears breakouts, helps defend against new ones and helps preserve skin's essential defenses, so it becomes more acne resistant with regular use. The face wash for acne-prone skin contains maximum strength salicylic acid acne treatment to clear breakouts and help defend against new ones. Use twice a day. Neutrogena ACNE Proofing Gel Cleanser is oil-free.
Questions? call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect) www.neutrogena.com
Made in United States
Cleanse twice a day. Wet Face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly.
Store at Room Temperature
©Johnson & Johnson
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
For the treatment of acne.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.51
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.41x 2.51x 6.11
Item Code: 986814
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.