Frequently bought with...
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash...6.7 fl oz$1049
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash...4.2 fl oz$899
- Neutrogena Body Wash...9 fl oz$549$7.99
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash...9.1 fl oz$629$8.99
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash...4.2 fl oz$799
- Neutrogena Clear Pore Skin Cl...4.2 fl oz$899
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne E....5 fl oz$949
- Neutrogena All-in-1 Acne Cont...4.2 fl oz$999
- Neutrogena Acne Stress Contro...4.2 fl oz$999
- Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Clea...6.77 fl oz$799
- Specially formulated for acne-prone skin
- Uplifting pink grapefruit scent plus vitamin c
- Salicylic acid treats and helps prevent breakouts
- Micro-clear technology
- Won't clog pores
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- 8.5-fluid ounce bottle of body wash
Clear up body breakouts as you cleanse with Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit. Designed for acne-prone skin, this refreshing body wash fights breakouts on your back, chest, and shoulders. This effective formula contains salicylic acid, which treats and helps prevent breakouts, without over-drying skin. With Micro-Clear technology, this body wash works to cut through oil, allowing medicine to penetrate to the source of breakouts, unclogging congested pores while removing dirt and impurities. This bubbly, lathering formula containing naturally derived grapefruit extract plus vitamin C, treats the skin without sacrificing your shower experience, and rinses clean without pore-clogging residue to leave your skin feeling fresh.
Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). Use daily in the shower or bath. For maximum lather, massage over wet skin with a washcloth or body puff, concentrating on areas prone to breakouts. Rinse well.Other Information:
Protect from excessive heat (40°C/104°F)
©Johnson & Johnson
For the treatment of acne.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.69
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.55x 7.3
Item Code: 530114
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.