- 3-fluid ounce tube of naturally sourced 100% zinc oxide sunscreen
- Formulated with purescreen technology to protect against harmful uva and uvb rays
- Dry-touch technology help ensures a non-greasy finish
- Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic formula is gentle on sensitive skin
- Water resistant, non-comedogenic, and oil-free
- Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals
- Awarded the national eczema association seal of acceptance
Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Dry-Touch Sunscreen provides superior Broad Spectrum protection against harmful sun exposure. This mineral sunscreen lotion features a naturally sourced 100 percent zinc oxide sunscreen that offers powerful protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Formulated with Purescreen Technology to help absorb, reflect, and scatter dangerous sunrays, while Dry-Touch technology helps ensure that the sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals, this water-resistant sunscreen lotion is gentle even on sensitive skin.
Questions? Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 1.0x 6.0
Item Code: 970836
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.