- 2-fluid ounce tube of naturally sourced 100% zinc oxide face sunscreen
- Contains antioxidants and layers invisibly under makeup
- Formulated with purescreen technology protects against harmful uva and uvb rays
- Dry-touch technology helps ensure a lightweight, non-greasy finish
- Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic formula is gentle on sensitive skin
- Water resistant, non-comedogenic, and oil-free formula won't sting eyes
- Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals
- 2x better uva protection than the leading mineral sunscreen*
- *among mineral sunscreens containing only mineral active ingredients
Help protect your facial skin from harmful UV rays with Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen. Formulated specifically for facial skin, this mineral sunscreen lotion contains antioxidants and layers invisibly under makeup. It features a naturally sourced 100 percent zinc oxide sunscreen formula that offers superior Broad Spectrum protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Purescreen Technology helps absorb, reflect, and scatter dangerous sunrays, while Dry-Touch technology helps ensure that the sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals, this gentle water-resistant sunscreen lotion won't sting eyes.
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.21
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 0.75x 5.25
Item Code: 970838
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.