Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Moisturizer SPF 20,Medium to Olive1.0 fl oz
- Liquid foundation alternative
- Provides softer, healthier, and younger-looking skin
- Adds a sheer tint of color for an even, natural look
- Vitamin-rich retinol helps smooth fine lines and reduce signs of aging
- Broad spectrum spf 20 moisturizer protects against sun damage
- Non-comedogenic formula won't clog pores
Enjoy the power of three daily essentials in one easy step with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Broad Spectrum SPF 20. An effective alternative to foundation, this daily three-in-one product provides a sheer, natural tint, sun protection, and ingredients to help improve the appearance of your skin. The dermatologist-developed formula contains a vitamin-rich retinol treatment to visibly smooth fine lines and reduce signs of aging. This lightweight, non-comedogenic enhancer nourishes skin and protects against future sun damage with a weightless, broad spectrum SPF 20 moisturizer.
Questions or comments? Call toll-free 800-480-4812 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
Provides protection against sunburn.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 1.2x 4.45
Item Code: 668115
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.