- 1.4-ounce bottle of moisturizer
- Moisturizes and reduces the look of lines and wrinkles
- For younger and smoother looking skin
- Smooths rough, dry skin
- Conditioning multi-vitamins with retinol
- Broad spectrum spf 15
- Non-greasy formula
In one step Neutrogena Men Age Fighter Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 15 helps reduce the look of lines and wrinkles while protecting and hydrating skin. This daily moisturizer contains a boost of conditioning multi-vitamins and non-greasy moisturizers to immediately smooth rough, dry skin. Retinol, the purest form of vitamin A, is well-known to help diminish the look of lines and wrinkles. Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent against damage caused by the sun.
866-4AVEENO. Outside US dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.aveeno.com. For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 2.25x 5.85
Item Code: 592161
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.