Frequently bought with...
- Helps fight breakouts and visibly reduces redness
- Salicylic acid acne medicine
- Naturally derived aloe and chamomile visibly reduce redness
- Oil-free formula
- Micro-clear technology shown to boost delivery of acne medicine
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- For acne-prone skin
- 6-fluid ounce pump bottle of foaming facial cleanser
Help soothe skin while fighting breakouts with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Facial Cleanser. This oil-free, foaming cleanser clears away breakouts and blackheads and visibly reduces redness caused by acne. With Micro-Clear technology and clinically proven acne medicine, this formula works to cut through oil, allowing medicine to penetrate to the source of breakouts, unclogging congested pores and removing dirt and impurities, all without over-drying. Formulated with naturally derived aloe and chamomile extracts, this cleanser helps calm irritation, so skin looks clearer and feels healthier.
Questions? Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- Cleanse twice a day
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather
- Massage face gently
- Rinse thoroughly
©Johnson & Johnson
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
For the treatment of acne.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.56
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.5x 6.3
Item Code: 504029
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.