- 2.5-fluid ounce bottle of moisturizer
- Provides long-lasting moisture and sun protection
- Ideal for oily skin
- Broad spectrum spf 35 sunscreen
- Helps leave skin softer, smoother, and looking younger
- Non-comedogenic formula won't clog pores
- Fragrance-free; hypoallergenic
Help protect and moisturize your skin with Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen. Ideal for oily skin, this lightweight and non-greasy lotion is clinically proven to combine long-lasting moisturization with effective sun protection for softer, smoother, younger-looking skin. Broad Spectrum SPF 35 sunscreen helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by everyday sun exposure. This sheer, hypoallergenic, and oil-free formula won't clog pores, which can cause breakouts. It's also fragrance-free.
- Pump onto fingers and apply over face and neck daily after cleansing. Works well alone, under makeup, or over a serum
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.24
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 2.2x 5.35
Item Code: 469852
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.