- 8.5-fluid ounce bottle of shampoo
- Cleanses and helps relieve scalp itching and flaking
- Controls symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis
- Formulated for daily use
- Scientifically proven to work for hours*
- Dermatologist-recommended brand
- *use as directed, for best results use twice a week.
Get lasting relief from itching and flaking with Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo. Safe for daily use, this original formula helps control itching and flaking caused by chronic scalp psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and even common dandruff. Scientific tests prove that the active ingredient in T/Gel Shampoo Original continues to work for hours even after the shampoo is rinsed off. You can use T/Gel shampoo just once a week to reduce dandruff for an entire week.* From a dermatologist-recommended brand, this shampoo helps maintain a healthy scalp and leaves hair clean and manageable. *Use as directed, for best results use twice a week.
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Massage shampoo into your scalp
- Lather, leaving on your hair and scalp for a few minutes
- Rinse and repeat
In rare instances, temporary discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached, or tinted hair may occur. Store away from direct sunlight.
©Johnson & Johnson
- For prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- This product with other forms of psoriasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application
Controls the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.7
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 1.62x 8.3
Item Code: 739681
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.