Frequently bought with...
- 5-ounce can of sunscreen spray
- Broad spectrum spf 85+ sun protection
- For wet or dry skin
- Helioplex broad spectrum uva/uvb protection
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Convenient spray-on formula
- Oil- and paba-free
Protecting skin from sun damage at the pool, beach, or in humid climates is easy with Neutrogena Wet Skin Sunscreen Spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 85+. This convenient spray-on sunscreen cuts through water and applies directly to wet skin. On wet or dry skin, it forms a breathable protection to visibly repel water. This spray is formulated with clinically-proven Helioplex, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This sunscreen is oil-free and PABA-free.
- Shake well before and frequently during use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken sin
- When using this product
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 1.9x 6.3
Item Code: 458757
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $219Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $479Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $249Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $649Buy 2, get 3rd FREE