Plant-Sourced Whole-Food Calcium, Not Limestone
TargetCal® | Exclusive Formulation
- Plant-sourced, whole-food calcium
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- 3-in-1 benefit: Bone strength support, joint flexibility & heart health support*
- Clinical strength plant calcium with fermented vitamin D3 for absorption, vitamin K2 to direct calcium to bones, magnesium and 70+ whole-food trace minerals*
- Easy-to-swallow slim tablets with slow & steady release
- Non-GMO project verified
- 100% vegetarian
- Gluten free
- Sustainably harvested (no limestone or chalk, animal byproducts, dairy, synthetic binders or fillers, eggs, nuts, fish or shellfish)
Many people think that all calcium supplements are created equal. The truth is that the most common form of calcium supplement today is derived from limestone or rock. We don't eat rocks as part of our balanced diet, so why would we choose to supplement our bone health nutritional needs with limestone?
Our bodies understand & seek whole food sources of nutrition. That's why New Chapter formulated Bone Strength Take Care with a whole-food plant source of calcium, magnesium, & other important trace minerals.
The calcium complex in Bone Strength Take Care is derived from a specific plant form called Lithothamnion Calcareum, sustainably harvested from pristine shores along the Icelandic coastline. Much like organic vegetables, this sea plant is allowed to mature naturally & then sustainably harvested to deliver its optimal nutritional value.
Calcium must be completely dissolved in order to be absorbed. The plant-based calcium found in Bone Strength Take Care grows in a honeycomb structure & is extremely porous, which dramatically increases the calcium's surface area. Stomach acid can then come into greater contact with the calcium, making it easy to dissolve. Calcium carbonate sourced from limestone has a much smaller, rocky surface area & is more difficult to dissolve.
Vitamin K is an essential co-factor in calcium absorption & retention. Bone Strength Take Care is formulated with the most bioavailable, bioactive, & longest-lasting form of natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7) (from MenaQ7™). This key nutrient helps put calcium into your bones where you need it, & helps keep calcium out of your arteries, where you don't.
Probiotic Vitamin D3 completes the bone health complex. Natural Vitamin K2 partners with Vitamin D3 to promote bone health, support, & function - in particular, both vitamins promote calcium absorption & utilization.*
New Chapter's Guiding Principles
- To Deliver the Wisdom of Nature Thus Relieving Suffering & Promoting Optimal Health
- To Advance the Organic Mission, Nourishing Body & Soul With the Healing Intelligence of Pure Whole Foods & Herbal Supplements
- To Nurture & Sustain Mother Earth, the Source of Natural Healing
- To Honor & Reward Personal Growth, for Enlightened Teamwork Depends on the Vitality of Every Member of the New Chapter® Family
We devote 10% or more of our after-tax profits to the conservation of tropical rainforests & the sacred seeds that sustain all herbal traditions.
This package is made of 100% recycled paperboard (35% post consumer content). It is processed chlorine-free (PCF) & uses vegetable oil-based inks.
1-888-874-4461 or 1-800-543-7279
Suggested Use: Take 3 tablets with 8 oz glass of water in the middle of a larger meal. For best results, take one tablet with lunch and two tablets with dinner daily
©2016 New Chapter, Inc.
Contains fermented soy. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. For use with children, or if you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product
|Serving Size||3 Tablets|
|Serving Per Container||40|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|May also contain:|
|Organic Gum Acacia|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.72
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.2x 2.7x 2.7
Item Code: 932490
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.