Trust the purple pill.
- Clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn
- One 14-day course of treatment
Made in France
Call toll-free weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-866-226-1600.
- Adults 18 years of age and older:
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours) every day for 14 days
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect
- 14-Day Course of Treatment:
- Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 tablet a day
- Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew tablets
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed):
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Allergy alert: Do Not Use if you are allergic to esomeprazole.
Do not use if you have:
- Trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Diazepam (anxiety medicine)
- Tacrolimus or mycophenolate mofetil (immune system medicines)
- Prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)
- Methotrexate (arthritis medicine)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do Not Use if seal under bottle cap imprinted with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is broken or missing.
Treats frequent heartburn.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.55x 4.35
Item Code: 932072
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.