Frequently bought with...
- 4/$200 or 1/$079
- Nice! Paper Towels...540 sh$499$5.99
- 2/$700 or 1/$400
- Nice! Disinfectant Clean Citr...12.5 oz.$399
- $499$5.49earn points
- Lysol Disinfectant All Purpos...32 fl oz$449
- Nice! Disinfectant Linen Blos...12.5 oz.$399
- Big Roll Bathroom Tissue 1000...105.4 Sq Ft10/$500 or 1/$079
- Nice! Glass Cleaner...32 oz.$299
- 2/$400 or 1/$300
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Well at Walgreens Advanced Ha...28 fl oz$399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$500 or 1/$299
- Kills cold and flu viruses*
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Tubs and shower walls, telephone, stovetop, door knob, kitchen countertops, faucet & sink, exterior toilet bowl surfaces, picnic table
- 7 in x 8 in (17.7 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Net wt 1 lb 5.5 oz (609 g)
These wipes: kill:
- Bacteria: Pseudomonas aeruginosa (pseudomonas), staphylococcus aureus (staph), salmonella enterica (salmonella), klebsiella pneumoniae (klebsiella), escherichia coli (E. coli), streptococcus pyogenes (strep)
- Viruses: *HN-1 (AIDS virus), *respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), *influenza type A virus/Brazil (flu virus), *human coronavirus
- Fungi: Candida albicans
Contains no phosphate. Use this product in bathrooms, and kitchens. Use on hard, nonporous surfaces of bathtubs, showers and stoves. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing.It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To clean and deodorize: Wipe surface with wipe. Let air dry. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush in toilet. To clean and disinfect/virucidal*/mold and mildew control directions: Wipe hard nonporous surfaces with wipe until surface is visibly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 4 minutes. Let air dry. If surfaces are extremely dirty, clean first with another wipe before disinfecting. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush. Rinse food contact surfaces with clean, potable water after disinfecting. Do not use to disinfect dishes, glassware or utensils. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. This is not a baby wipe. Do not flush in toilet. For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous areas before use. This product will not harm most surfaces: including acrylic, sealed fiberglass and vinyl. Do not use on unpainted wood. (Note: Not recommended for unpainted wood, natural marble or brass.) For candida albicans, treated surfaces must remain wet for 8 minutes. For mold and mildew: This product will effectively inhibit growth of mold and mildew and the odors caused by them when applied to hard, nonporous surfaces. Follow disinfection instructions. Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears. Special instructions for cleaning and decontamination against HIV-1 or HBV or HCV on surfaces/ objects soiled with blood/body fluids. Personal protection: Clean-up must always be done wearing protective gloves, gowns, masks and eye protection. Cleaning procedure: Blood and other body fluids containing HIV or HBV or HCV must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of this product. This product can be used for this purpose. Contact time: Leave surface wet for 1 minute (60 seconds) for HIV-1. Use appropriate contact time as listed on label for all other viruses, bacteria and fungi claimed. Disposal of infectious material: Blood, body fluids, cleaning materials and clothing must be disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal. Storage and disposal: Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children. Keep securely closed. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Discard empty container in trash or recycle if available. *Kills HIV and HBV and HCV on pre-cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids, in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS) or hepatitis B virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV).
©2015 Walgreen Co.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.53
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.23x 4.23x 8.37
Item Code: 908728
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$300 or 1/$159$1.59
- 2/$1000 or 1/$600
- 2/$500 or 1/$299
- Pringles Chips Original...5.26 oz.3/$500 or 1/$199$1.99
- Pringles Chips Sour Cream And...5.57 oz.3/$500 or 1/$199$1.99
- 2/$600 or 1/$329
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal...11 oz.2/$700 or 1/$399
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $129Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $429earn points
- Oreo Creme Sandwich Cookies...14.3 oz.$399
- Purex Liquid Laundry Detergen...43.5 fl oz$599