- Concentrated strength
- For standard and HE machines
- Improved whitening*
- Contains no phosphorus
*When compared to 6% bleach.
Made in Canada100% satisfaction guaranteed Laundry use:
- Before adding clothes, mix 1/2 cup of bleach with water in top-loading 16 gallon machines or mix 1/2 cup bleach with water in front-loading 8 gallon machines. For large top loading automatics or larger heavily soiled loads, use 1 cup. For HE washers, add using the bleach dispenser filling to the max line following the machine manufacturer's instructions
- Add clothes
- Wash and rinse with usual cycles. Do not use on acetate, leather, silk, spandex, wool, mohair, or non-fast colors
- Mix 1/4 cup of bleach with a gallon of water
- Soak stained area for 5 minutes to remove grass, ink, coffee, tea, scorch, fruit, etc.
- Rinse thoroughly
To clean kitchen, dishes, sinks:
- Use 1/3 cup bleach mixed with 2 quarts of water to soak cleaned dishes, teapot, cups, sinks, etc. for 5 minutes
- Rinse with a solution of 2 teaspoons of bleach per gallon of water to prepare a 200 PPM solution. Do not use on silverware. Bleach solution can be used on glazed porcelain, baked enamel, etc., surfaces after cleaning
- Let it dry
- Spread a solution of 1 cup of this product per 1-1/2 gallons of water on clean surface
- Let stand 5 minutes, then drain or rinse and air dry
- Flush, pour in bleach - swab with brush, making sure to get under the rim
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Flush. Do not use with bowl cleaners or any other household chemicals
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4.92
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.6x 4.6x 10.4
Item Code: 170539
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.