- Concentrated strength
- For standard and HE machines
- Improved whitening*
- Contains no phosphorus
*When compared to 6% bleach.
Made in Canada100% satisfaction guaranteed Laundry use:
- Before adding clothes, mix 1/2 cup of bleach with water in top-loading 16 gallon machines or mix 1/2 cup bleach with water in front-loading 8 gallon machines. For large top loading automatics or larger heavily soiled loads, use 1 cup. For HE washers, add using the bleach dispenser filling to the max line following the machine manufacturer's instructions
- Add clothes
- Wash and rinse with usual cycles. Do not use on acetate, leather, silk, spandex, wool, mohair, or non-fast colors
- Mix 1/4 cup of bleach with a gallon of water
- Soak stained area for 5 minutes to remove grass, ink, coffee, tea, scorch, fruit, etc.
- Rinse thoroughly
To clean kitchen, dishes, sinks:
- Use 1/3 cup bleach mixed with 2 quarts of water to soak cleaned dishes, teapot, cups, sinks, etc. for 5 minutes
- Rinse with a solution of 2 teaspoons of bleach per gallon of water to prepare a 200 PPM solution. Do not use on silverware. Bleach solution can be used on glazed porcelain, baked enamel, etc., surfaces after cleaning
- Let it dry
- Spread a solution of 1 cup of this product per 1-1/2 gallons of water on clean surface
- Let stand 5 minutes, then drain or rinse and air dry
- Flush, pour in bleach - swab with brush, making sure to get under the rim
- Let stand for 10 minutes
- Flush. Do not use with bowl cleaners or any other household chemicals
In compliance with the NY Household Cleaning Product Information Disclosure Program, the following information is provided:
This product is distributed by Walgreen Co.
GS1 Category: 10000531
All customer services inquiries should be directed to:
ATTN: Consumer Relations
200 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, IL 60015
You may also contact us electronically through this link, clicking “Quality” under the “Products” heading, selecting whether you have a Product Question or Product Concern, filling out the information, and then pressing “Submit”
Level of Disclosure:
[x] Level 1: Full Disclosure of All Intentionally Added and Nonfunctional Ingredients
Chemical of Concern?
Yes - CA Non-Cancer Hazards
Date of Disclosure: May 13, 2019 (last revised)
Environmental Conservation Law §35
6 NYCRR Part 659.6
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 4.92
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.6x 4.6x 10.4
Item Code: 170539
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.