Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Danger. Keep out of reach of children. Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if absorbed through the skin or inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Do not get into eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear goggles or face shield and rubber gloves and protective clothing when handling. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. General precaution and restrictions: do not mix with chlorine, bleach, ammonia cleaners or other household chemicals. First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Remove person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferable mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment or advice. Note to Physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not mix with oxidizers, anionic soaps and detergents. Never use with Chlorine Products. Can react to give chlorine gas. If this occurs, flush toilet to remove chemicals and leave the area. Do not return for half an hour. Ventilate if possible. Never use or mix with other cleaners or chemicals. Do not use on any surface that can be damaged by acidic materials. Many surfaces are not resistant to acid. Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Open dumping is prohibited. Store only in original container. Do not reuse empty container. If a leaky container must be contained within another, mark the outer container to identify the contents. Store pesticides away from food, pet food, feed, seed, fertilizers, and veterinary supplies. Keep this product under locked storage sufficient to make it inaccessible to children or persons unfamiliar with its proper use. Non-Refillable Container: Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse. Wrap and put in trash or offer for recycling available.