For those who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up use Nicorette 4 mg Lozenge. Three 24 count packs.
- If you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use. No studies have been done to show if this product will work for you
- Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- Begin using the lozenge on your quit day
- If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4 mg nicotine lozenge
- If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2 mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule:
- Weeks 1 to 6: 1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours
- Weeks 7 to 9: 1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours
- Weeks 10 to 12: 1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
- Nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- You may feel a warm or tingling sensation
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 20-30 minutes)
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth
- To improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day.
Each lozenge contains: sodium, 18 mg Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 3.4 mg per lozenge Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F) Keep PopPac tightly closed and protect from light To open vial, push in child resistant band on the PopPac container with thumb. Flip the top of the PopPac and remove lozenge. A small amount of powder on opening of the PopPac is normal. To increase your success in quitting: 1. You must be motivated to quit. 2. Use Enough: use at least 9 Nicorette lozenges per day during the first six weeks. 3. Use Long Enough: use Nicorette Lozenges for the full 12 weeks. 4. Use with a Support Program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide.
- If you continue to smoke, chew tobacco, use snuff, or use a nicotine patch or other nicotine containing products
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase your blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- Taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted
- Mouth problems occur
- Persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- You get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat
- Not for sale to those under 18 years of age
- Proof of age required
- Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified
|Serving Size||1 Lozenge|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.15x 3.4x 4.45
Item Code: 965764
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.