Nicorette Nicotine Lozenges dissolve quickly in your mouth to release a dose of nicotine that works to reduce withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking. The medicine continues after the lozenge is gone and delivers long-lasting craving relief without the need for a prescription.
Nicotine Lozenges are the ideal stop smoking aid for smokers who:
- Want to control their nicotine intake
- Want a convenient quit smoking aid to curb cigarette cravings
- Want a practically unnoticeable form of nicotine replacement therapy
- Prefer not to or cannot chew gum
Offered in a refreshing Mint flavor, the 4mg Nicorette Lozenge strength is recommended for smokers who smoke their 1st cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up. Nicorette Nicotine Lozenges triples your chances of quitting smoking when you use 9 or more lozenges a day and are even more effective when paired with a behavioral support program.
Made in Switzerland
- If you are under 18 years, ask a doctor before use. No studies have been done to show if this product will work for you.
- Before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- Begin using the lozenge on your quit day if you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2mg nicotine lozenge
- If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4mg nicotine lozenge according to the following 12 week schedule Weeks 1 to 6-1 lozenge every 1 to 2 hours Weeks 7 to-1 lozenge every 2 to 4 hours Weeks 10 to 12-1 lozenge every 4 to 8 hours
- Nicotine lozenge is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- Place the lozenge in your mouth and allow the lozenge to slowly dissolve (about 20-30 minutes). Minimize swallowing. Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
- You may feel warm or tingling sensation
- Occasionally move the lozenge from one side of your mouth to the other until completely dissolved (about 20-30 minutes)
- Do not eat or drink 15 minutes before using or while the lozenge is in your mouth to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 lozenges per day for the first 6 weeks
- Do not use more than one lozenge at a time or continuously use one lozenge after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects
- Do not use more than 5 lozenges in 6 hours. Do not use more than 20 lozenges per day
It is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the lozenge for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider. 4mg for those who smoke their first cigarette within 30 minutes after waking up. If you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes of waking up, use Nicorette 2mg Lozenge. To increase you success in quitting:
1. You must be motivated to quit.
2. Use enough-Use at least 9 Nicorette lozenges per day during the first six weeks.
3. Use long enough-Use Nicorette lozenges for the full 12 weeks.
4. Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed User's Guide. To open vial, push in child resistant band on the PopPac container with thumb. Flip up the top of the PopPac and remove lozenge. A small amount of powder on opening of the PopPac is normal. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Keep tightly closed and protect from light.©2015 GSK
Tamper evident feature: Do not use if clear neckband printed "Sealed for Safety" is missing or broken. Retain outer carton for full product uses, directions and warnings
Not for sale to those under 18 years of age.
Proof of age required.
Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified. Warnings If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child this medicine are not fully known.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- High blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase you blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer or diabetes Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- Taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Mouth problems occur
- Persistent indigestion or severe sore throat occurs
- Irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- You get symptoms of nicotine such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat
- You have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash)
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Nicotine lozenges may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. If you need to remove the lozenge, wrap it in paper and throw away in the trash. In case if overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.86
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.2x 3.8x 4.55
Item Code: 921833