Frequently bought with...
Quit smoking with the help of Nicorette Nicotine Gum. This stop smoking aid includes a patented dual-coated technology, plus great taste, for intense relief from cigarette cravings. It is specially formulated to reduce withdrawal symptoms & nicotine cravings and can help you quit your smoking habit once and for all. Nicorette Nicotine Gum is an effective smoking cessation form that doesn't require a prescription. Offered in a great-tasting & refreshing White Ice Mint flavor, the 2mg Nicorette Gum strength is recommended for smokers who smoke their 1st cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up. Nicorette Nicotine Gum is ideal for smokers who want a portable Nicotine Replacement Therapy that allows them to control their nicotine intake. It provides smokers the relief of chewing and gives them the option to take a 2nd piece of nicotine gum within the hour for strong or frequent cravings.
- Nicorette Nicotine Gum Stop Smoking Aid, 2mg, White Ice Mint Flavor, 100 count*
- Patented dual-coated technology for great taste*
- 2mg for smokers who smoke their 1st cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up*
- Stop smoking aid to reduce withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking*
- Provides intense cigarette craving relief
- Stop smoking aid to withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking
- Effective nicotine replacement therapy to reduce cigarette cravings
- White Ice Mint flavor for great taste
- 2mg strength for smokers who smoke more than 30 minutes after waking up.
Nicorette Nicotine Gum offers a patented dual-coated technology for great taste, plus intense craving relief associated with quitting smoking. This stop smoking aid is specially formulated with nicotine to help reduce withdrawal symptoms and can help you quit your smoking habit. Nicotine gum is a form of nicotine replacement therapy that is effective for craving relief without needing a prescription.
Nicotine gum is the ideal quit smoking aid for smokers who:
- Want a portable method of nicotine replacement therapy
- Want to control their nicotine intake
- Enjoy the option to use an extra piece of nicotine gum within the hour for strong or frequent cigarette cravings
- Prefer to give their mouth the relief of chewing
Offered in the great-tasting & refreshing White Ice Mint flavor, the 2mg Nicorette Gum strength is recommended for smokers who smoke their first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up. Nicorette Gum also allows users to chew a second piece of nicotine gum within the hour if they are experiencing strong or frequent cigarette cravings.
Smokers can utilize the "Chew and Park" method of nicotine gum. Chew the Nicorette Gum until you can feel a tingling sensation in your mouth. Then "park" the nicotine gum between your cheek & gums. Once the tingling sensation is almost gone, start chewing again. Repeat this for about 30 minutes until the tingle is gone.
- Nicorette Nicotine Gum Stop Smoking Aid, 2mg, White Ice Mint, 100 count
- Only Nicorette Nicotine Gum offers patented dual-coated technology for great taste, plus intense craving relief associated with quitting smoking.
- Smoking cessation method to control their nicotine intake when quitting smoking.
- Offered in a great-tasting White Ice Mint flavor.
- Nicorette gum helps smokers control withdrawal symptoms.
- Provides a stop smoking option for people prefer to give their mouth the relief of chewing.
Made in Sweden
- if you are under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before use
- before using this product, read the enclosed User's Guide for complete directions and other important information
- begin using the gum on your quit day
- if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use 4mg nicotine gum
- if you smoke your first cigarette more than 30 minutes after waking up, use 2mg nicotine gum according to the following 12 week schedule: Weeks 1 to 6-1 piece every 1 to 2 hours Weeks 7 to 9-1 piece every 2 to 4 hours Weeks 10 to 12-1 piece every 4 to 8 hours
- nicotine gum is a medicine and must be used a certain way to get the best results
- chew the gum slowly until it tingles. Then park it between your cheek and gum. When the tingle is gone, begin chewing again, until the tingle returns.
- repeat this process until most of the tingle is gone (about 30 minutes)
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before chewing the nicotine gum, or while chewing a piece
- to improve your chances of quitting, use at least 9 pieces per day for the first 6 weeks
- if you experience strong or frequent cravings, you may use a second piece within the hour. However, do not continuously use one piece after another since this may cause you hiccups, heartburn, nausea or other side effects.
- do not use more than 24 pieces a day
- it is important to complete treatment. If you feel you need to use the gum for a longer period to keep from smoking, talk to your health care provider. If you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up, use Nicorette 4mg Gum.
To increase your success in quitting:
- You must be motivated to quit.
- Use enough-Chew at least 9 pieces of Nicorette gum per day during the first six weeks.
- Use long enough-Use Nicorette gum for the full 12 weeks.
- Use with a support program as directed in the enclosed User's guide. To remove the gum, tear off single unit. Peel off backing, starting at corner with loose edge. Push gum through foil.
- each piece contains: calcium 94mg, sodium 11mg
- store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- protect from light
- Not for sale to those under 18 years of age.
- Proof of age required.
- Not for sale in vending machines or from any source where proof of age cannot be verified. This product is protected in sealed blisters. Do not use if individual blisters or printed backings are broken, open, or torn.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, only use this medicine on the advice of your health care provider. Smoking can seriously harm your child. Try to stop smoking without using any nicotine replacement medicine. This medicine is believed to be safer than smoking. However, the risks to your child from this medicine are not fully known.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a sodium-restricted diet
- heart disease, recent heart attack, or irregular heartbeat. Nicotine can increase your heart rate.
- high blood pressure not controlled with medication. Nicotine can increase blood pressure.
- stomach ulcer or diabetes
- history of seizures
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug
- taking prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need to be adjusted.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- mouth, teeth or jaw problems occur
- irregular heartbeat or palpitations occur
- you get symptoms of nicotine overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat
- you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as difficulty breathing or rash)
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Pieces of nicotine gum may have enough nicotine to make children and pets sick. Wrap used pieces of gum in paper and throw away in the trash. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine craving, associated with quitting smoking
|Serving Size||1 Chewing Piece|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 4.45x 5.4
Item Code: 523655