The aluminum canes have a plastic derby handle and are lightweight. The canes are 0.8785-inch in diameter and can adjust from 30-inch to 39-inch in height. The tip size for these canes is 10020.
Available in 2 solid colors and 19 prints
|Weight Capacity :||300 lb||Handle Type:||Plastic Derby||Type of Material:||Aluminum|
- How to Adjust Your Cane:
- Unscrew the outer cane sleeve lock where the back of the cane fits into the outer sleeve.
- Depress the brass knob release that is visible in the series of holes for vertical height adjustment.
- Lengthen or shorten cane to desired height.
- Allow brass knob to pop back out to maintain desired height.
- Tighten outer cane sleeve lock.
- How to Fit a Cane:
- Wear your regular walking shoes.
- The top of the can should be even with the break in your wrist and/or your hip joint.
- Place the cane 6 inches in front of you and 6 inches over to the side. Your elbow should be bent at a 20 to 30 degree angle.
- Use the cane in the hand of the opposite side of your injured or weaker leg.
- Stand in a triangular position. Place your good foot behind your body and your weak or injured foot in front of you opposite of the cane, forming the three points of a triangle. The toe of your weak/injured foot should line up with the cane.
- Move the good foot first to the front of your body and maintain a triangular position. Then move your weak/injured foot and the cane together in front of your good foot. Make sure that the cane tip meets the floor flatly.
- Take short steps to maintain your balance.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.82
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 4.75x 30.0
Item Code: 662433
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.