The designer aluminum straight canes are made out of lightweight aluminum, are adjustable, and feature an ergonomic plastic handle. The attractive designer styles are fade and chip resistant, as well as durable and fashionable. Choose the style that fits you. The canes are 0.8785-inch in diameter and adjust from 30-inch to 39-inch in height. The tip size for these canes is 10018.
Available in 2 solid colors and 19 prints
|Weight Capacity :||300 lb||Handle Type:||Plastic||Type of Material:||Aluminum|
- How to Adjust Your Cane:
- Unscrew the outer cane sleeve lock where the back of the cane fits into the outer sleeve.
- Depress the brass knob release that is visible in the series of holes for vertical height adjustment.
- Lengthen or shorten cane to desired height.
- Allow brass knob to pop back out to maintain desired height.
- Tighten outer cane sleeve lock.
- How to Fit a Cane:
- Wear your regular walking shoes.
- The top of the can should be even with the break in your wrist and/or your hip joint.
- Place the cane 6 inches in front of you and 6 inches over to the side. Your elbow should be bent at a 20 to 30 degree angle.
- Use the cane in the hand of the opposite side of your injured or weaker leg.
- Stand in a triangular position. Place your good foot behind your body and your weak or injured foot in front of you opposite of the cane, forming the three points of a triangle. The toe of your weak/injured foot should line up with the cane.
- Move the good foot first to the front of your body and maintain a triangular position. Then move your weak/injured foot and the cane together in front of your good foot. Make sure that the cane tip meets the floor flatly.
- Take short steps to maintain your balance.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.22x 5.2x 30.0
Item Code: 662412
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.