- Artificial flavor.
- 250 Calories.
- Nutren Junior Fiber is a complete medical food specially designed for children ages 1-10.
- Protein source is 50% whey to facilitate gastric emptying.
- Supplies 2.2 g soluble and 3.8 g insoluble fiber/lt to aid in bowel management.
- Contains Prebio1, a blend of FOS and inulin, to help promote a healthy gut microflora.
- Vanilla flavored for oral or tube feeding use.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the NAS-NRC RDA for 18 key vitamins and minerals for children ages 7-10 in 1000 ml (4 cans).
- Osmolality is 350 mOsm/kg water.
- 1.0 kcal/ml.
- 30 g Protein/lt.
- Lactose and gluten free (not for individuals with galactosemia).
- Not for parenteral use.
- May be stored unopened at room temperature.
- For oral use, best served chilled.
- Do not freeze.
- Shake well before opening.
- Once opened, unused portions should be tightly covered, refrigerated, and used within 24 hours.
- Use as directed by a medical professional.
WARNING: Many cans containing foods and beverages sold here have epoxy linings used to avoid microbial contamination and extend shelf life. Lids on jars and caps on bottles may also have epoxy linings. Some of these linings can leach small amounts of bisphenol A (BPA) into the food or beverage. BPA is a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.69
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.6x 3.65
Item Code: 516318