Product Large Image
 
 

Off! Mosquito Lamp Starter Unscented0.29 oz

rating5.0
Not sold online

Quick view

  • Repels mosquitoes 10 feet x 10 feet
  • Works up to 6 hours
  • Has no scent
  • Repels mosquitoes up to 10 ft x 10 ft. Each diffuser lasts up to 6 hours. Relightable and refillable lamp. Has no scent. Provides long lasting protection for any outdoor party. Simply activate the diffuser by lighting the candle. The heat from the candle activates repellant from the diffuser, releasing mosquito protection.

    To refill lamp: Be sure flame is out and lamp is cool before handling. Replace candle and diffuser. Burn only Off! lamp candles in Off! lamp caddy. Use of any other candle may cause injury or property damage. To effectively repel mosquitoes, be sure to use the Off! lamp diffuser together with the supplied Off! lamp candle. Lamp setup: 1. Lift the candle caddy out of lamp and place candle at the bottom before lighting. Trim wick to 1/4 inch or less before each lighting. 2. Light the candle while in the caddy and lower back into lamp. 3. Remove repellant diffuser from package and place on top of caddy. 4. When finished, lift caddy and snuff out the candle flame. Wash hands after handling diffuser. Candle and heat-activated Off! lamp diffuser will last up to 6 hours. Diffuser will last as long as one candle. When the candle is used up replace both candle and diffuser. Directions for use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions. Use one lamp on a 10' x 10' area. Use two or more in larger areas. For outdoor use only. Do not use in a tent or enclosed area. Attention: Diffuser surface is hot while burning; do not touch. Do not store near heat or open flame.  

    © 2015 S.C. Johnson

    Environmental Hazards: Do not apply to water. Physical & Chemical Hazards: To prevent fire or injury, burn within sight. Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Place on level, stable surfaces. Trim wick to 1/4 inch or less before each lighting. Keep candle free of matches and all foreign material. Never touch or move while in use or until wax hardens. Do not extinguish with water. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes or clothing with treated sandcore surface. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Use and store away from food, beverages and pet food. First Aid: If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If on Skin: If treated sandcore touches skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 1-800-558-5252. Be sure to wash hands after handling diffuser.
    Active Ingredients: Metofluthrin - 9.10 %
    Inactive Ingredients: Other Ingredients

    Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs

    This product has no shipping restrictions.

      Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.74

      Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.09x 5.09x 6.75

      Item Code: 378078

      UPC: 04650076087

      Reviews for self serve
      Product Questions & Answers for self serve

      *Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.

      In Store Availability