From the makers of Crown and Beyond Seven
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
- Lightly lubricated
Made in Japan
©Okamoto USA, Inc.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex
- There are many STIs. A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis. However, some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on STI protection, please read the information inside the package If you believe you have an STI, contact a health care provider. For more information on condoms or STIs, contact a health care provider or public health agency
- Do not use 004 condom if pouch arrives punctured, torn or open
- Do not use oil based lubricants on Latex Condoms
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.7x 2.4x 2.4
Item Code: 937403
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.