Old El Paso Taco Shells4.6 oz.
- Made with whole grain corn
- 0g trans fat
- Heat and serve
- Heat oven to 325°F
- Remove taco shells from package; place on cookie sheet
- Pull stack apart, overlapping edges slightly
- Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove taco shells from package
- Place on microwavable plate
- Fan out in circular shape, overlapping edges slightly
- Microwave on high 45 seconds or until warm
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||60|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||0g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 7.35x 5.6
Item Code: 476586
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.