- No. 1 doctor & pharmacist recommended
- Helps ensure consistent, precise readings
- Storage space for up to 100 readings
When you trust your heart to Omron, you'll be empowered by accuracy.
Replacing the BP742
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Feel empowered by accuracy with technology that automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- Quickly see how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels with the BP Level Indicator
- Alerts you instantly if an irregular heartbeat is detected while your blood pressure is being measured
- Increased memory storage allows you to monitor and store the last 100 readings for more than one person
The 5 Series home blood pressure monitor with Omron's Advanced Accuracy helps ensure consistent, precise readings. This model is quick and easy and has a few more features than the 3 Series Upper Arm, like dual settings for two users, memory storage space for up to 100 readings and a wide range cuff that fits standard and large arms.
Made in China
©Omron Healthcare, Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.9
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.75x 4.5x 9.0
Item Code: 349995
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- $599earn points
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$500 or 1/$329$3.49
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2499$26.99earn points
- $999$11.49earn points
- $629earn points
- 2/$450 or 1/$259$2.59
- $999earn points
- 2/$800 or 1/$529$5.29
- Priced Per Store
- $3599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF