- Protects against further irritation
- Relieves dryness of the eye
- The formula is safe for daily use
Lubricant Eye Drops
Use as protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- Preservative-Free formula safe for daily use
- Single-Use droppers, convenient to use and carry
- Biodegradable/toxic-free material safe for our environment
Questions or comments? 1-800-968-6788
Made in Taiwan
30 Sterile Single-Use Droppers
0.02 fl oz ea | 0.5 ml ea
- Twist off tab completely to open
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Discard dropper and do not reuse
Store at room temperature 15-30°C (59°-86°F)
Optics Laboratory, Inc.
Do not use if the single-use dropper is not intact. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of dropper to any surface. Once opened, discard.
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the conditions worsens of persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor. If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.9x 2.4x 3.7
Item Code: 581311
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.