With Nonoxynol-9 | Effective Birth Control
For the Prevention of Pregnancy
- for use with condom or alone
- no hormonal side effects
Options® offers women a full-range of easy-to use contraceptive product forms that are highly effective, and non-hormonal. Options© Conceptrol® Contraceptive Gel is unscented clear, unflavored, and non-staining. It is prefilled into a single dose, convenient, easy to use, disposable plastic applicator containing Nonoxynol-9, making it one of the most effective contraceptives you can use without a prescription.
Spermacides like Options Conceptrol® are 94% effective when used correctly and consistently: (see below)
Failure Rates, 1 Year
- Spermicides, (e.g. Gynol II®)
- Correct and Consistent Use (1) - 6%*
- Typical Use (2) - 26%
- Correct and Consistent Use (1) - 6%
- Typical Use (2) - 20%
- Male Latex Condom
- Correct and Consistent Use (1) - 3%
- Typical Use (2) - 14%
- Correct and Consistent Use (1) - N/A%
- Typical Use (2) - 85%
Hatcher RA, Trussell J, Stewart F, et al. Contraceptive Technology. New York, NY: Irvington Publishers, 1998,
(1) Using the method correctly every time you have sex.
(2) Includes failures from incorrect or inconsistent use.
* Over 1 year of use, 6% of women become pregnant.
Questions? If you have any questions or comments, please call 1-866-678-4678 between 8:00AM and 5:00PM EST, Monday through Friday.
Made in Canada
Before use, read entire package insert.
- For best protection against pregnancy, follow the enclosed directions exactly.
- Insert one applicatorful into the vagina not more than one hour before intercourse.
- An additional applicator full is required each time intercourse is repeated
- When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms greatly reduce, but do not eliminate, the risk of catching or spreading HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.
- Do not puncture if carton is open.
- Do not use if seal on tube opening is punctured or damaged.
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F), avoid exposure to extremes of hot or cold.
- See box end flap or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
Caldwell Consumer Health, LLC
- For vaginal use only.
- Not for rectal (anal) use.
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) alert: This product does not protect against HIV/AIDS or other STDs and may increase the risk of getting HIV from an infected partner.
Do not use if you or your sex partner has HIV/AIDS. If you do not know if you or your sex partner is infected, choose another form of birth control.
Ask a doctor before use if you have been told that you should not become pregnant.
When using this product
- you may get vaginal irritation (burning, itching, or a rash)
- douching is not recommended; however, should you want to douche, wait at least 6 hours after intercourse to allow enough time for effective contraceptive protection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you or your partner get burning, itching, a rash or other irritation of the vagina or penis.
- have difficult or painful urination.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center, Emergency medical facility, or a doctor immediately. If vaginal/penile irritation occurs and continues, contact your physician.
Tamper-Evident Feature: Each applicator is individually wrapped. If an applicator is unwrapped or the wrapper is torn, Do Not Use and return entire contents to place of purchase.
- For the prevention of pregnancy during intercourse.
- With condom or alone.
|Serving Size||1 Applicatorful|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 4.05x 6.15
Item Code: 247149
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1549earn points
- $2099earn points
- $2399earn points
- $1449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF