Frequently bought with...
Engineered for performance and comfort.
Features a low profile contour at the palmar crease to allow for full finger dexterity. This is an excellent choice to treat mild to moderate wrist sprains and strains, carpal tunnel syndrome or for wear following cast removal. The lightweight laminated foam glove with separate hook and pile cinch fasteners provides support and compression to the wrist to help relieve swelling and minimize pain. The preshaped metal splint prevents painful wrist flexion, and holds the wrist in a neutral position to promote healing. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers.
- Lightweight preshaped metal splint is removable for additional contouring, if necessary. Stabilizes the joint and promotes healing
- Durable urethane foam glove laminated to Lycra for comfortable, long term wear
- Black color obscures soiling, provides a low profile appearance
- Three independent hook-and-loop fasteners permit easy, one-handed adjustment and closure
- X-Small fits 4.5-5.5 in. (11.4-14.0 cm) wrist
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.55x 4.6x 10.0
Item Code: 120263