Engineered for performance and comfort.
This product is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less "hot" to wear than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
- Polycentric hinged bars provide excellent side-to-side support and stability
- Opens flat in front for easy application over injured, swollen or tender knees
- Four-way stretch material provides even compression over all the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Opening over back of knee minimizes binding, provides for additional wearing comfort
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- For patellar misalignment and instability, cruciate and collateral ligament support, medial/lateral cartilage support, patellar tendonitis and subluxation
- This size fits 14.0-15.0 in. (35.5-38.1 cm) around the bend of your knee
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.89
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 5.7x 14.2
Item Code: 121948
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.