Engineered for performance and comfort.
This product is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less "hot" to wear than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
- Opens flat in front for easy application over injured, swollen or tender knees
- Four-way stretch material provides even compression over all the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Spiral stays provide moderate medial/lateral stability, yet flex and extend naturally with the joint
- Opening over back of knee minimizes binding, provides for additional wearing comfort
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- For runner's knee (chondromalachia), patellar misalignment and instability, cruciate ligament support, cartilage support and patellar tendonitis
- This size fits 14.0-15.0 in. (35.5-38.1 cm) around the bend of your knee
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.66
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 5.7x 14.2
Item Code: 121935