OxiClean Stain Remover28.32 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
It's not clean unless it's Oxi Clean.
- Chlorine free
- Over 101 ways to use
- America's #1 versatile stain fighter*
Add a scoop to every load. Use all around your home: Whites, colors, tablecloths, uniforms, carpets, upholstery, grout, patio. Gets the tough stains out! Presoak and wash with this product for better stain removal than just washing with leading value detergent alone. 100% better on grass, makeup, ink, motor oil, gravy; 95% better on coffee; over 50% better on red wine, clay. And more ...
- 99% active stain removers
- For all washing machines including HE
- 38 loads
- Safe for septic tanks
- Contains no phosphates
*Based on units sold.
- Always test Oxi Clean on an inconspicuous area first. Rinse, allow to dry. Safe on colorfast fabrics only
- Follow manufacturer instructions for water temperature and for cleaning garment or item
- Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather or fabrics labeled dry clean only. Not for use on jewelry, latex paints, woven baskets, unpainted wicker, jute or unfinished woods. Metals must not be soaked and must be rinsed immediately and thoroughly. Not for use on rust, dried paint or bleach damage. Safe for septic tanks
- Works best in warm to hot water. If washing with cold water, first dissolve in 16 oz. of warm to hot water. Add to cold water
- Treat stains while fresh. Always rinse well with cool water. Do not place fabric that has not been thoroughly rinsed into dryer
- Some stains require repeated or longer treatments. Adding more powder than directed increases the risk of color loss
- Mix: Fill to line 4 per gallon of water. Note: for some surfaces, like grout, a more concentrated solution/paste may be used
- Apply using a cloth, sponge, brush, or by pouring solution directly onto surface
- Let stand 5-30 minutes. Scrub as needed. For large surfaces, work with small areas, so solution does not dry on the surface
- Rinse well with cool water
- For carpet: Apply only enough solution to saturate stain. Allow solution to stand 1-5 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on fabrics. Blot with white towel. Repeat until stain is not visible. Rinse carpet with clean water and blot until dry
- For upholstery: Do not apply solution directly on stain. Apply with clean white towel and use towel to blot out stain. Repeat until stain is not visible. Then, dampen a clean white towel with water and blot area to rinse
- Mix: Fill scoop to line 2 to 4 per 1 gallon of water. Submerge stained items in solution after dissolved. Line 2 for typical stains or line 4 for extra tough stains
- Soak 1-6 hours. Depending on severity of stain, some stains may require more time to soak. For best results, soak for 6 hours
- Wash as normal with detergent and Oxi Clean
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.95
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.45x 7.05x 3.1
Item Code: 954992
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.