The experts in even skin tone since 1840.
Light enough to wear under makeup. Contains sunscreen to help protect skin from daytime sun damage. Visible improvement in as little as 2 weeks. For all skin types. Palmer's is against skin testing.
- Adults, apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
- Close cap securely after each use
- Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air
1-800-378-6123 in the US
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation
- If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 3.0x 2.9
Item Code: 183960
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.