- Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming
- Quickly penetrates pores killing acne-causing bacteria on contact
- Face, chest, back
- Dermatologist recommended
- Wet area to be cleansed
- Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, use a sunscreen. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor
Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). © 2014 Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Irritation becomes severe
For the treatment of acne.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 2.55x 6.85
Item Code: 568380
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.