PARODONTAX Whitening Toothpaste3.0 oz.
Healthy gums don't bleed. If you spit blood when you brush or floss your teeth, it could be a sign of gingivitis. parodontax helps reverse the effects of gingivitis by removing the plaque bacteria buildup that can cause gums to swell and bleed. parodontax Whitening is a daily fluoride toothpaste that gently whitens teeth, prevents cavities and freshens breath for healthy gums and strong teeth. Help leave bleeding gums behind with parodontax Whitening toothpaste.
- Helps prevent bleeding gums following a professional cleaning and twice daily brushing
- Clinically proven to reverse the effects of gingivitis
- Gently whitens teeth and provides protection from cavities
- 40% more effective at reducing bleeding gums (compared to a sodium monofluorophosphate toothpaste)
Directions adults and children 2 years of ages and over:
- apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
- to minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established.
- children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- this product is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
- store below 25 degrees C (77 degrees F)
Warnings When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks.
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- helps control bleeding gums
- helps interfere with harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.02
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 6.7x 1.75
Item Code: 973880
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.