- Helps prevent bleeding gums
- Clinically proven to reverse the effects of gingivitis
- Gently whitens teeth and provides protection from cavities
- 40% more effective at reducing bleeding gums (compared to a sodium monofluorophosphate toothpaste)
- Best results following a professional cleaning and twice daily brushing
Healthy gums don’t bleed. If you spit blood when you brush or floss your teeth, it could be a sign of gingivitis. parodontax helps reverse the effects of gingivitis by removing the plaque bacteria buildup that can cause gums to swell and bleed. parodontax Whitening is a daily fluoride toothpaste that gently whitens teeth, prevents cavities and freshens breath for healthy gums and strong teeth. Help leave bleeding gums behind with parodontax Whitening toothpaste.
Call toll-free 1-855-328-5202.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply toothpaste onto a toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6 years of age, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing and rinsing until good habits are established
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
- Products contain stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- This product is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
- Gingivitis, bleeding or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 6.65x 1.75
Item Code: 973880
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.