- Orange flavored electrolyte powder
- Helps replace electrolytes
- Great for kids & adults
Trusted by Doctors & Hospitals Since 1966
Bigger Size^ | Better Value^^
- Helps Replace Electrolytes
- Great for Kids & Adults
- Orange | Natural & Artificial Flavor
- No Fruit Juice
Designed to Support Rehydration†
Pedialyte® helps prevent dehydration† by quickly replenishing fluids and electrolytes.
Electrolyte†† in Pedialyte Compared to Common Beverages
Pedialyte® is designed to help prevent dehydration more effectively than common beverages like water, sports drinks, juices and sodas.
One Serving (1/2 Packet and 1 Cup of Water) of Pedialyte® Powder Helps Provide:
- Sodium, 10.6 mEq
- Potassium, 4.7 mEq
- Chloride, 8.3 mEq
Serving Size: 1/2 Packet & 1 Cup (237 ml) Water
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount per Serving||Ages 4+ (% Daily Value)||Ages 1 – 3 (% Daily Value)|
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
6 - 0.6 oz (17g) Packets ~ Net Wt. 3.6 oz (102g)
^Versus 0.3 oz (8.5g) Pedialyte® powder packets
^^Versus Pedialyte® liquid liters
†For dehydration caused by diarrhea and vomitting
Directions for Preparation & Use
- Mix 1 packet of Pedialyte Powder with 16 fl oz water only. Stir or shake to dissolve.
- Tastes best served cold.
- Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Conitnue to use for as long as symptoms are present.
- To maintain proper hydration 4 – 8 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomitting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumptions needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day.
Store unused reconstituted product in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Do not store powder packets at extreme temperatures.
©2014 Abbott Laboratories
Use Under Medical Supervision.
Not for Use for Children Under 1 Year of Age.
For Children Under 1 Year of Age, Consult Your Doctor Regrading the Appropriate Pedialyte Product.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.0x 6.0
Item Code: 905284