Designed for rehydration.* Helps prevent dehydration* by quickly replenishing fluids and electrolytes. More effective than common beverages like water, sports drinks, juices and sodas.
- Great for kids and adults
- Bigger size**, better value***
- No fruit juice
*For dehydration caused by diarrhea and vomiting.
**Versus 0.3 oz (8.5 g) Pedialyte Powder packets.
***Versus Pedialyte liquid liters.
- Mix one packet of powder with 16 fl oz water only. Stir or shake to dissolve
- Tastes best served cold
- Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue to use for as long as symptoms are present
- To maintain proper hydration, 4-8 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day
©2015 Abbott Laboratories
|Serving Size||1/2 Packet|
|Serving Per Container||12|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.42x 2.98x 6.13
Item Code: 939498
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.