(Package has been updated by manufacturer. New information coming soon. Ingredients listed here are correct for current packaging.)
docusate sodium and standardized senna concentrate
Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses preferable in the evening
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2-4 tablets daily|
|children 6 to 12 years of age||take 1-2 tablets daily|
|children 2 to 6 years of age||take up to 1 tablet daily|
Store at 15-30° C (59-86° F). Protect from excessive moisture. Do not use if package is open or evidence of tampering is apparent.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have no bowel movement or have rectal bleeding. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 1.65x 3.0
Item Code: 549484