Frequently bought with...
Quality products your best friend will love!
- Absorbent gel locks in wetness in seconds
- Drip Guard locks in wetness
- 5 layers
- Leak resistant
Made in China
- Unfold and place training pad on the floor with the plastic side down, in a confined area, allowing plenty of space
- Keep the pad in an area where your puppy stays, but away from his bed and food
- Place your puppy on the pad so he can smell the pad and get used to it. You should do this several times
- If your dog relieves himself elsewhere, bring him back to the pad immediately. This will reinforce the pad is the place to soil
- When the dog relieves himself on the pad, praise him and reward him with a treat. Rewarding him will let him know he is doing what you want him to
- Dispose of soiled pad and replace when needed
- Once your dog is relieving himself on a regular basis on the pad, begin moving the pad closer to the door and eventually outdoors. This will complete the training process
- Consistency, praise, and patience will help you and your puppy
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.94
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.99x 6.82x 14.5
Item Code: 942504
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.