Phillips Genuine Milk of Magnesia Saline Laxative, Concentrated Strawberry8.0 fl oz
New Dosing Directions
Full Strength of Regular Phillips'®
In Half the Dose!
- #1 Doctor Recommended Milk of Magnesia Brand
- Fresh Strawberry Flavor
- Saline Laxative
- Stimulant Free
- Cramp Free
- Great Taste
Phillips' is gentle and stimulant-free so it works more like nature intended. Some other overnight laxatives contain stimulants and can cause abdominal discomfort and cramps. Stimulant-free Phillips' is different.
It encourages your body to take its natural course and relieves constipation comfortably. You don't have to feel worse before you feel better.
Each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: Magnesium 1,000 mg.
Made in USA
Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period. Shake well before use. Dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose. For accurate dosing, use the enclosed dosing cup.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon
- Each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: magnesium 1000 mg
- Store at room temperature and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium-restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
|Serving Size||15 mL tablespoon|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.79
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 2.65x 6.4
Item Code: 265550