- Plan B One-Step® emergency contraception is a backup plan that helps to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex or birth control failure when used as directed.
- It’s the #1 OB/GYN recommended brand* of emergency contraception used by millions of women1,2
- Plan B One-Step® helps prevent pregnancy when used as directed within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure. The sooner you take it, the better it works
Plan B One-Step® emergency contraception is a backup plan that helps to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex or birth control failure. Use as directed.
• Plan B One-Step® helps prevent pregnancy when used as directed within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure. The sooner you take it, the better it works
• It’s generally safe and effective when used as directed
• Plan B One-Step® will not work if you are already pregnant and won’t affect an existing pregnancy
• Plan B One-Step® contains levonorgestrel, the same hormone used in many birth control pills for several decades, just at a higher dose. It’s a backup plan and should not be used as regular birth control because it is not as effective
• Find it in the aisle. There is no prescription or ID required, and there is no age restriction
• Plan B One-Step® does not protect you against HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
*Survey of 1000 OB/GYNs, February 2016.
References: 1. Market research, February 2016. Teva Women's Health, Inc. 2. FDA drug use review, December 2011. www.fda.gov.
Made in USA
- Women 15 years of age and older: take as soon as possible within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex. The sooner you take it the better it will work.
- Women under 15 years of age: talk to a doctor
- If you vomit within 2 hours after taking the medication, call a healthcare professional to find out if you should repeat the dose
- Read the instructions, warning and enclosed product leaflet in box before use
- This product works mainly by preventing ovulation (egg release). It may also prevent fertilization of a released egg (joining of sperm and egg) or attachment of a fertilized egg to the uterus (implantation).
- Do not use if carton is open or tear strip is removed or blister seal is broken or missing.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
©Gedeon Richter, Ltd.
Allergy alert: Do not use Plan B One-Step® if you have ever had an allergic reaction to levonorgestrel or any other ingredients in Plan B One-Step®.
Do not use:
• if you are already pregnant, because it will not work
• in place of regular birth control, as it is not as effective
Some women may experience side effects, which may include:
• changes in your period or spotting
• lower abdominal cramps
• breast tenderness
Some women taking Plan B One-Step® may have changes in their period such as spotting or bleeding before their next period.
If your period is more than a week late, it is possible you may be pregnant. You should get a pregnancy test and follow up with your healthcare professional.
If you should experience severe abdominal pain, you should get immediate medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away (1-800-222-1222).
For women to reduce chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex (if a contraceptive failed or if you did not use birth control)
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.75x 1.75x 7.0
Item Code: 326181
Customers who bought this also bought...