- Trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control from Poise
- Now with ContourFit Design –a pad shape that is softly curved in the middle, to fit your curves better than before
- Wider in front and back for coverage and protection for the heaviest of bladder leaks
- Poise Pads are 10X drier than the leading period pad - perfect for maternity pads for women after birth who experience postpartum or the heaviest of bladder leaks
- Poise incontinence products are always shipped in discreet packaging and are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the US
- Packaging may vary from image shown
With trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control, Poise Incontinence Pads now have a new ContourFit design to give you the confidence and ultimate incontinence protection you need day or night. The front and back of the pads are wider to provide even more coverage where you need it the most, while the middle features a soft curve that will better conform to your natural body curves. Poise pads fit you better than before and stay 10x drier than leading period pads. Poise Ultimate Incontinence Pads are designed to help contain unexpected gushes. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Ultimate Absorbency Incontinence Pads in regular length. Poise is the number one brand for light bladder leaks. Based on Nielsen Market Share DataFrequently Asked QuestionsWhat is LBL?LBL stands for Light Bladder Leakage, and it affects millions of women. In fact, 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). LBL is the frequent involuntary leakage of urine.
Why do I have bladder leaks? Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:
- Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.
- Being overweight.
- Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.• Bladder or urinary tract infections
- Bladder irritants.Can I prevent leaks? There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.
- Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages
- Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your pelvic floor.
- Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to prevent irritation.
Can I use my FSA? Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the US. Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it? No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy.
©Kimberly-Clark World-Wide, Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 5.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 13.0x 14.1x 4.9
Item Code: 176602
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.