For your oral health.
Why clean dentures with polident instead of toothpaste?
Dentures are a lot softer than teeth. Toothpaste contains abrasives that can scratch dentures. Bacteria can grow in scratches, which can cause bad breath. Improved polident microclean formula kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria is just 3 minutes and kills other microorganisms in 5 minutes. Denture hygiene is an important part of good oral health.
Use polident instead of toothpaste every day for a clean denture and healthy mouth.
- Triple mint freshness
- Cleans Tough Tobacco Stains
- Kills 99.9% of Odor-Causing Bacteria
- Cleans Where Brushing Can Miss!
Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-866-844-2796 weekdays.
Made in the USA
Directions For Daily Use
- Drop one Polident tablet into enough water to cover denture or partial.
- Place denture or partial in effervescing solution and soak for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, rinse denture or partial with running water.
Your dentures may be safely soaked in Polident Smokers solution overnight.
Keep tablets in a cool, dry place.
Keep tablets in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Do not place tablets in the mouth.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.71
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.1x 4.1x 3.2
Item Code: 238421
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.