- Maximum strength
- First aid antibiotic
- Pain relieving ointment
Maximum strength.Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Clean affected area
- Apply a small amount (equal to surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
Store at controlled room temperature 68-77°F (20°-25°C). © Genomma Lab
- In or near the eyes or nose
- On large areas of the body
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
- Condition lasts or gets worse
- Symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and come back within a few days
- A rash or other allergic reaction occurs
First aid to help prevent infection in and temporarily relieve pain due to minor: Cuts, scrapes, burns.
Ayuda a prevenir la infeccion y alivia temporalmente el dolor debido a: Cortadas menores, rasgunos menores, quemaduras menores.
|Serving Size||1 gram|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 4.9x 3.85
Item Code: 175053
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.