- For fast cooling relief
- With a non-greasy, non-staining formula
- Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
- Clear, non-greasy formula with no unpleasant scent
- Prompt relief
- With vitamin E and aloe
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374.
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or soft cloth before applying gel
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). © 2009 Wyeth
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease.
- high blood pressure.
- thyroid disease.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product:
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: If outer wrap imprinted "Preparation H" is broken or missing or if the tear strip is missing when purchased, do not use.
Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
Temporary relief of irritation of burning.
Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue.
Aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 7.1x 1.55
Item Code: 660302
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.