Frequently bought with...
- Smooth cream formula with aloe
- Rapid, soothing pain relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort
Preparation H Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cream is the only hemorrhoid cream among OTC brands with maximum strength pain relief. It provides rapid, soothing relief from pain, burning, itching and discomfort, shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves external discomfort. Plus, it has smooth, cream formula with soothing aloe.
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying cream
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- For application in the lower anal canal: Remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus
- Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). © 2009 Wyeth
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- An allergic reaction develops
- The symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning.
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 7.15x 1.55
Item Code: 660271