- Relieves the itch
- Maximum strength without a prescription
- Effective relief of anal itch
- Doctor prescribed ingredient
For effective relief of anal itch, this cream, with maximum-strength anti-itch and smooth cream formula and doctor-prescribed ingredient, provides maximum strength without a prescription.
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older; apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). © 2009 Wyeth
For external use only.
Do not use for treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- avoid contact with eyes.
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens.
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again with a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: If outer wrap imprinted "Preparation H" is broken or missing.
Temporary relief of external anal itch.
Temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes.
Other uses of this product should be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 5.6x 1.55
Item Code: 660192
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.