- Highest strength lidocaine available
- Rapid numbing relief of pain, itching & burning plus a soothing protective layer
Made in Canada
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before applying this cream
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). © 2016 Pfizer Inc.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- An allergic reaction develops
- The symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if tube seal under cap embossed with "H" is broken or missing.
- For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- Temporarily provides a coating for relief or anorectal discomforts
- Temporarily protects the inflamed irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.95
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 5.66x 1.5
Item Code: 932071