- Provides relief for multiple symptoms
- Reduces internal swelling, soothes and protects
- Prompt soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort
- Also for nighttime relief
- #1 selling hemorrhoid brand
If you have internal hemorrhoids, Preparation H suppositories provide prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching and discomfort. These suppositories provide effective nighttime relief and reduce internal swelling, shrink swollen hemorrhoidal tissue and work immediately to protect against further irritation. Preparation H Suppositories is the #1 doctor recommended hemorrhoid OTC brand. Works immediately to protect against further irritation.
Call weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-99PrepH or 1-800-997-7374
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of this product
- Detach one suppository from the strip; remove the foil wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows:
- Hold suppository with rounded end up
- As shown on package, carefully separate foil tabs by inserting tip of fingernail at end marked "peel down"
- Slowly and evenly peel apart (do not tear) foil by pulling tabs down both sides, to expose the suppository
- Remove exposed suppository from wrapper
- Insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). © 2014 Pfizer Inc.
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 2.75x 3.6
Item Code: 935153