Frequently bought with...
- Fights off heartburn before it begins
- Relief from frequent heartburn
- Clinically proven to block heartburn
Zero Heartburn for 24 Hours with One Pill a Day
- Directly blocks many of the active stomach pumps that produce acid before they start
- Works for 24 hours with one pill a day
- It is indicated for a 14-day course of treatment, up to three times a year
Unlike many heartburn remedies Prilosec OTC effectively fights heartburn before it begins. It's an over the counter PPI clinically proven to block heartburn for 24 hours. And that means with 1 pill a day for 14 days, you get the relief you need from the pain of frequent heartburn. While taking Prilosec OTC, heartburn won't keep coming back. (It's possible with Prilosec OTC. Use as directed for 14 days for treating frequent heartburn)
Made in Sweden
Adults 18 years of age and older. This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours. 14 day course of treatment: swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning. Take every day for 14 days, do not take more than 1 tablet a day. Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor. Swallow whole, do not chew, crush or suck tablets. Repeated 14-day courses (if needed): you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition. Read the directions and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information. Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) and protect from moisture.
©Procter & Gamble
- Do not use if:
- you are allergic to omeprazole.
- you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if:
- you have had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness, chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing; particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain.
- you are taking warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicine); prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines; Diazepam (anxiety medicine); Digoxin (heart medicine); Tacrolimus (immune system medicine); antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days; you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months; you get diarrhea.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.31x 4.75x 3.68
Item Code: 168449
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- $999earn points
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE